THAT’S WHAT WE STAND FOR
For MORE THAN 36 YEARS LR believes that there is MORE! Along with health and beauty, what this means for us is: more freedom, more community, more family, more possibilities... At LR Health & Beauty “more” can mean everything! Everything you have dreamed of or you believe in can be “more”.
The secret of our success are our high-quality products and our unique LR business model. LR Health & Beauty was founded in 1985 in the small town of Ahlen in Germany, where our headquarters and our production plants are still located. Today, we are active in 29 countries and have become one of the most successful direct sales enterprises in Europe.
GUARANTEED PRODUCT QUALITY
Great companies are built on great products.” Our high-quality health and beauty products are produced according to the latest scientific findings and from the best natural ingredients. They are manufactured without animal testing and comply with highest quality standards. Independent and renowned testing institutes regularly confirm the quality of our products.
ALOE VERA EXPERT
Aloe Vera is a true all-rounder due to its numerous active ingredients. The leaf filet on the inside of the Aloe Vera plant contains more than 200 vital substances. In addition, it increases the bioavailability of nutrients so that vitamins can be better absorbed by the body. For more than 18 years we are Aloe Vera experts and one of the largest manufacturers of Aloe Vera products in the world. We purchase our raw materials directly from our trusted partners in Mexico and regularly test their quality at our production site in Ahlen.
LR GLOBAL KIDS FUND
A big heart for the little ones. Worldwide, there are about 90 million children living on the margins of society who have no opportunity for social participation. In order to give them the hope of a promising future, we have founded the LR Global Kids Fund in 2009. We keep our promise “More Quality for your Life” and give children from numerous countries a better future with our support.
Multi Vitamin One Shot Ampoule
1. Energy: Vitamin B1 supports the normal carbohydrates and energy metabolism, Vitamin B2, Niacin and Biotine supports the energy production.
2. Healthy Skin: Vitamin A supports the normal structure and functions of skin and mucosa.
3. Antioxidative: Vitamin C, E and Copper supports the protection of cells from free radicals by oxidant action.
4. Vision: Vitamin A is necessary for vision adapotion in dark places.
5. Nutrient Supply: Sufficient supply of 8 Vitamins (B1, B2, B6, C, A, E, Niacine, Biotine) and Copper.